TCF & Treating Customers Fairly
Treating Customers Fairly – TCF
I am committed to ensuring that the FCA principle of treating customers fairly (TCF) is applied in all areas of my day to day business activities. In adopting the TCF principle I recognise that fair treatment of my clients is about adding value to the service I offer by aiming to:
My Commitment to You – My Client
- I will endeavour to explain the service that I provide. The true cost, benefits and consequence of any product or service you buy from me.
- I will ask a number of questions that will enable me to fully understand your circumstances, needs and budget.
- I will strive to make strong relationships with product and service providers to ensure they mirror my commitment to you.
- I will always explain paperwork to you in a way you understand and support my advice with timely, easy to comprehend documentation
- I aim to ensure that you are encouraged to purchase the right product or service to meet your short and longer term needs.
- On occasions that I feel it is appropriate for me to charge a fee for our services I promise that it will be reasonable and justifiable.
- I will always attempt to give you the best advice ~ even if it means losing your business to a competitor.
- I will always be professional and courteous to you ~ even if I am not directly involved in your business.
- If you are unhappy with the service I provide I will take your complaint seriously and attempt to resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction.
Submit your TCF Response Here or by clicking the button below.