Remortgage Advice, Exeter, Plymouth, Devon
What is a Remortgage?
Re-Mortgage or Re-Financing is in simple terms, re arranging your mortgage or finance arrangements with an alternative provider (or the same) in order to save money, to obtain further finance, or to alter the arrangements of your loan.
Common reasons for someone to wish to re mortgage may be:
- To cover the cost of home improvements/renovations
- Raise money from their home to cover school fees.
- Release money for a Holiday or Vacation
- To save money on their existing arrangement with their current lender
- or perhaps to buy a person out of the home due to divorce or separation
There are many many reasons and most of the time it the interest rate works out cheaper to arrange a re mortgage than it may be to arrange a personal loan (However the term of the loan and setup costs also need to be considered)
If you are considering a re-mortgage and need some honest practical advice on the best solutions, get in contact with me and I will help you find the best solution to your needs.